Taught by our in house teachers, these 'bring your own project' workshops are a 'Covid Friendly' way for our classes to resume in 2021. Each workshop is 5 hours of tuition, with a half hour break for lunch, and run from 10:00am - 3:30pm.
Please bring your sewing machine, the manual associated with your machine and any accessories that you might need (ie. a zipper foot, empty bobbins etc). Don't forget the cord or the foot peddle! Overlockers are available for students to use in the classroom.
You'll also need to bring your sewing kit (fabric scissors, measuring tape, pins, thread snips etc.) and your project. Feel free pop into the shop and ask for project advice prior to your workshop.
If you have any questions about these workshops, please call the shop on (03) 9499 8118 rather than emailing.
If you are are unwell on the day of the workshop please notify us and do not attend. During these 'Covid Times' we will do our best to try and transfer your booking to a later date.
* Please arrive 10mins before class.
* Parking available at the rear of the store via the lane-way beside the shop.
* Half an hour is set aside for lunch but you'll need to BYO food or buy from a nearby cafe.
* Tea and coffee provided.
The Fine Print:
* Classes are to be paid in full at the time of booking
* If you are purchasing as a gift, please let us know in the notes field during checkout the name & phone number of the attendee.
* All classes remain the property of The Cloth Shop and can not be traded or on-sold without consent.
* Cancellations aren't guaranteed, but with adequate prior notice and the ability for us to re-sell your place, you may be able to transfer to another date.
* If The Cloth Shop cancels the class you can choose to a transfer to a new date, be issued a gift card to the value of the class, or a full refund.